Review: BYS Pure Silk Serum Foundation


It's always exciting talking about a brand that I'm new to on the blog, and we're doing just that today! BYS is a 13 year old cruelty free, family owned, Australian brand that's recently been PETA approved. Sounding good so far?


Wait until I get started on their Pure Silk Serum Foundation! This particular foundation comes in a clear glass dropper bottle, and what you get is a light, non-cakey formula that afford medium coverage that is also somewhat buildable.


The fluid texture means that it is easy to blend, and doesn't end up streaky on the skin. I find the finish to have more of a lift to it than a matte finish, but it isn't dewy either - rather, more something in between.

I love that the packaging means that it's easy to get the exact amount of foundation that you need to get out of it, and keep things hygienic. Overall, for $14.95, this is definitely a winning foundation! This comes in 6 shades, and it wears well throughout the day.

For more information on BYS, you can head to their site over here. They are stocked at both Target and Kmart, amongst others. Did I mention that this little baby is vegan too?

I'm really looking forward to seeing what else BYS has coming up, and getting my hands on them! What have you tried from BYS?

* This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts