Review: BYS Creme Blush Palette


Do you ever feel like there's a makeup brand that you haven't noticed as much that you suddenly find popping up everywhere on social media and in real life, and you seriously can't get enough of it? I have to say that BYS is such a brand for me, and I'm so glad I've been seeing it around, because I'm loving what I've been trying from them!

Their Creme Blush Palette was released in May, and this stuff is really rather gorgeous! I received this in Petal Pathway, which is a quad with a range of pink hues. This is easy to apply using either fingers or a brush, and these shades are all easy to blend out. 


While I tend to be a chronic powder blush kinda girl, given that I'm always time poor, and I feel like cream blushes need a little bit of extra time to get that blending just right, these are certainly better for a dewy finish. What I really like about this quad is that I can build up the colour, which means that I can go from a peachy glow to a more intense pink, should the mood hit. I do have to say that the casing does feel a little flimsy, but given how lovely the shades are on me, not to mention budget friendly, I find it hard to complain about it!


While this is cruelty free (BYS is PETA approved), this does contain beeswax, and is therefore not vegan. However, it is paraben free, for those who might be concerned! This retails for $7.95 and you can get it over here

I'm really looking forward to incorporating this into a makeup look for you babes, so stay tuned! 

What have you tried from BYS? What's your favourite product by them?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts