As Requested: Keeping Your Peepers Happy - Eye Cream Special


I don't believe I've ever done a post that focuses solely on different eye creams before, but someone asked me about this a while back, and I thought it would make for a good post, so here we are! Eye creams are an essential part of my skincare routine, because these are needed to tend to such a delicate area.



Skin Physics Oxygen-C Immediate Eye Lift Serum - This eye cream is meant to help fight all the visible signs of ageing, stress and tired look of eyes. This serum is slightly viscous, but runny enough that sinks into the skin relatively easily, and this really seems to help with hydration, and a little for the dark circles too.

Olay Eyes Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment - This eye treatment is supposed to decrease the appearance of crow's feet and deep wrinkles. I like that it plumps out the skin around the eyes a bit, reducing the puffiness of the area. I feel that my skin does improve with prolonged use.

Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream - This stuff is thick! It is best used as an eye cream during the day, as this almost feels more cosmetic than skincare-like, altering the appearance of the skin under the eyes instantly. I don't feel like this has as much lasting effect as I'd like. This feels more like it sits on the skin than sink into the skin. However, it has a cream and gel formula that does reflect light, making the under eye area look immediately brighter after application. I find that this works quite well with my current makeup.

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Cream - This contains goodies like cucumber extract and safflower oleosomes for skin firmness, and silica and mica for luminosity. While those sound good, I haven't noticed any difference to my dark eye circles, but this has helped with keeping the skin firm, and therefore, fine lines at bay.

Wrinkles Schminkles Wrinkle Relieving Silicone Pads - For a bit of an extra boost to the under eye region, this works a treat! It doesn't slide around the skin, and stays on nicely enough even while you sleep. I like this one for when I'm feeling extra tired, and my skin needs a bit of overnight TLC to help reduce obvious little lines.

Benefit Firm It Up! Eye Serum - I love the luxe look of  this eye cream! It has a great little pump that puts out a small amount of product each time, with two pumps being ideal for your eyes. This is means to help visibly tighten and brighten the area under the eyes. I love the way that that it gets absorbed really quickly, and my undereye circles are definitely less obvious with this on board!

For those still wading through the murky waters of eye creams, and not sure what to spend your money on, I hope this post helps! What's your favourite eye cream? Is it an essential for you?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Thank you sharing your review.Its a great , Also try Ormedic Balancing Eye Lift Gel .A refreshing eye gel that instantly soothes and hydrates dry, delicate skin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts