FOTD ft DB, Maybelline, Nude by Nature, Genie, Clio, Benefit, Models Own, Rimmel, BYS, Models Prefer and Revlon


Yay! Spring means bright, happy, and new beginnings! With that in mind, I managed to incorporate a whole bunch of new things into this bright FOTD, so walk your way through this look with me!




Primer: 
Designer Brands Rise and Prime Luminescent Primer*

Base:
Nude by Nature Flawless Liquid Foundation in W8 Classic Tan*

Brows:
Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint in Grey Brown*
CLIO Kill Brow Tattoo Lasting Gel Pencil in Natural Brown

Concealer under the eyes:
Genie Line Smoothing Concealer in Honey*

Blush:
Benefit Blush in Rockateur

Cheekbone contour:
Maybelline Bricks Bronzer and Highlighter*

Highlight:
Models Own Sculpt and Glow Highlighter Powder in Golden Sand*

Eyeshadow primer:
Rimmel Magnif'eyes Eye Shadow Primer*

Eyeshadows using the BYS Cosmetics Peach Palette*:
Lavish all over the lids
Cheeky on the outer corner of the lids and on the waterline
Dashing on the inner half on the lids
Dazzling as a dab in the middle of the lids
Peachy on the waterline

Eyeliner:
Models Prefer Samantha Jade Eyeliner*

Lipstick:
Revlon Ultra HD Metallic Matte Lipcolour in 690*


You'd notice that I didn't wear any lashes in this look, and I even left off the mascara! Lashes can really change a look, which is what I love about them, but I thought I'd leave them off this time, keeping this a simple, but pretty, day look. Just to keep that Spring glow going, though, I dusted on some gorgeous frosting in the form of the Models Own highlighter. 



As always, here's everything that I used to produce this face! What would you wear for a simple Spring FOTD?


*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts