Review: Scout Cosmetics Cell Renewal Peptide Serum


Did you know that Scout Cosmetics has a skincare line? If you didn't, then I'm here to set you straight, because I've been using their Cell Renewal Peptide Serum and it's working well on my skin!
Formulated using 94% certified organic ingredients, this is meant to hydrate, revitalise and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections. Combining organic fig, ginseng and natural oils, these come together to renew skin and stimulate collagen synthesis. These anti-oxidant ingredients and peptides, together with hyaluronic acid, enhance the skin.

This comes in a 30 ml dropper bottle, all made of plastic, and the cap goes on firmly, which I find quite reassuring. I feel like the dropper component could have a bit more of a suction, but it actually does get a decent amount of fluid into it. The texture is relatively viscous, but light enough that it gets absorbed quickly. I've been using this in the morning, and I like that this dries down relatively fast. 


For the warming weather, this has been a great serum. My skin feels a little clearer after using this, and I'm almost at the end of it, which is how much I've enjoyed using it! If you're after more information about the brand, head to their website over here.

Have you tried anything from Scout Cosmetics before? What would you like to try?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts